This is best page where you can get all the study material available for PGJMC- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication. Many students who have taken admission in PGJMC course with IGNOU are in need of study material to prepare for the exams.
In the market very less options are available for this subject, sometime IGNOU is unable to deliver the study material by post so here we have provided you direct download links to get the PGJMC study material in PDF format.
How useful is this PGJMC study material for you?
For all PGJMC students these are the complete syllabus text books and one can download it in pdf format. This will help you study in digital formats like using your mobile or laptop. These PGJMC PDF Text books are essential for you to write your Assignments as well, because if you do not submit the assignment you won’t be able to fill exam form. SO’ download these study material and start preparing for your exam and write your PGJMC assignments.
Below are the chapter-wise Links to download PGJMC Study Material-
Download JMC-01 Introduction to Communication
- Block-1 Introduction To Communications
- Block-2 Elements in Mass Media
- Block-3 Origin and Development of Mass Media in India
- Block-4 Ownership Patterns, Organisational Structures and Management of Mass Media in India
- Block-5 Journalism
Download JMC-02 Mass Media and Society
- Block-1 Relation between Mass Media and Society
- Block-2 Mass Media and Development
- Block-3 Mass Media and Contemporary Social Issues
- Block-4 International Communication
- Block-5 Media Ethics and Laws
Download JMC-03 Reporting, Writing and Editing
- Block-1 News Reporting
- Block-2 Specialised Reporting
- Block-3 Writing for the Press
- Block-4 Writing for Radio and Television
- Block-5 Editing
Download JMC-04 Public Relations
- Block-1 Definition, Nature, Ethics and Scope of Public Relations
- Block-2 Principles and Functions of Public Relations
- Block-3 Growth and Development of Public Relations in India
- Block-4 Public Relations in Government and Industry
- Block-5 Public Relations Strategies