Following the Covid situation in the Nation Ignou Assignment Date Extended for June 2021 Submission. Earlier the deadline for IGNOU assignment submission was April 30, 2021, which has now been extended to 31st May. As per the latest media reports, VC Nageshwar Rao confirms that the theory exams for June might get postponed also.
What is the new Ignou Assignment Submission Date?
For the students waiting to appear in June 2021 term end exam, It is now officially confirmed that- Ignou Assignment Submission date for both online & offline will be 31st May 2021.
As you know, due to the Covid-19 crisis some of the Ignou Study Centers are accepting online submission of the assignment. Where the situation is a little better, students need to submit the hard copy under offline mode.
Three Big Update about Ignou Assignment Submission Date
- Some of the IGNOU Centers facilitate assignment submission online.
- Ignou Assignment Submission Date Extended to May 31, 2021, for both online & offline.
- Decision on June 2021 Term End Examination will be taken later.
Because of the Coronavirus crisis in the country, a 21-day lockdown is in force. Given this, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has decided to facilitate the submission of assignments through e-mail. Now candidates can submit scanned copies of their handwritten assignments via email. IGNOU has also extended the date of submission of assignments to 30 April 2020.
Ignou Assignment Date Extended (June 2021)- Here is the Official Notification
So’ this is official now, after the latest announcement by Ignou on 27th April. Here is the official notification copy for your reference. Follow the link to visit the official notification page.
How to submit Ignou Assignment Online?
Before deciding whether your center accepting Assignments via online mode or not please consult with your center. All Delhi Regional Centers are accepting Ignou Solved Assignments online, however, some of the centers in other states, still accepting it offline.
So before concluding, you must talk to your Ignou Study Center and ask them about the submission mode.
Remember the following points-
- Contact your Study Center and take the Email ID.
- Prepare the Assignment in your own handwriting, with a proper cover page.
- Scan your Assignments from the Cover page to the last page.
- Make a Single PDF file for each Subject Assignment.
- Compose and Email and attach all the Assignment files in a single email.
- Write Subject Line as ” Assignment Submission for Enrollment Number- . . . . . . . . . “
Send it to them and do mention your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number in the email. Scan all the pages properly in the right sequence. One file for one Assignment.
Please take advice from your study center before proceeding further. Keep the original assignment with you for future reference.