Ignou term end exams for June 2019 is over now. Re-registration for July 2019 session has already been started, here is the good news for you if you have still not applied for the next year’s re-registration.
New last date officially announced by Ignou is 14th August 2019. So, hurry up if you have not yet applied for. Students those applying for re-admission for this session will appear in coming June 2020 term end exams.
IGNOU Re-registration date extended (July 2019): Know How to Apply
- Log on to official link for Ignou Re-registration
- Click on – Apply Online Re-Registration Form
- Click on “Login” button and enter User Name (Enrolment Number) and password
- Then Select your course
- Complete the application form and check self-declaration box, “Accept and Proceed for Payment”
- Choose the desired payment option and click submit to make payment.
- Don’t forget to take screenshot of the payment confirmation page.
Note: Online filing re-registration form is not the guarantee that you can appear for the Term Exam Exams. You also need to fill Exam Form Online before 2-3 month of your exam start date.
Click on the following link t0- know how to Register for Ignou Exam
Your exam admit card will only be issued if you have registered for Ignou Exam online and paid the exam fees. Complete process is given on the above mentioned link.