IGNOU Jobs 2020 | IGNOU Jobs in Delhi – Apply Now
With this jobs notification, 2020 Ignou has Initiated Job application process to fill 10 vacancies for different posts. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites Online applications from the eligible candidates, in the prescribed application proforma available on IGNOU’s Website, for filling up the following Non-Academic posts.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Salary||Job Location|
|Registrar (Student Evaluation Division )||01||Rs. (144200-218200)||New Delhi|
|Director (Computer Division)||01|
|Deputy Registrar (under direct recruitment)||07||Rs. (78800-209200)|
|Public Relation Officer (PRO) (under direct recruitment)||01|
Age Limit: The age will be reckoned as on 10/04/2020.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Registrar (Student Evaluation Division )||57 Years|
|Director (Computer Division)||55 Years|
|Deputy Registrar (under direct recruitment)||52 Years|
|Public Relation Officer (PRO) (under direct recruitment)||52 Years|
- Selection will be done through Interviews.
- The last date for online submission of application: 11/06/2020.
- Last date of receipt of the print copy of duly filled in Application Form along with the self-attested testimonials: 21/06/2020.
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification & Experience:
For Registrar (Student Evaluation Division)
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education, OR
- 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Desirable: Having experience of working in the Examination and Evaluation System in the University system.
- The appointment shall be for a term of 5 years.
- The post of Registrar (SED) is a tenure-based for a term of 05 years or attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier.
- Transport and medical facilities will be provided as per the entitlement and the University rules. HRA as admissible will be paid.
- Deputation from other administrative services and Govt. departments as prevalent in other Central Universities may also be considered.
To apply for this job please visit: ignount.samarth.edu.in.
For Director (Computer Division):
- Ph.D. in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Computer Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering Information Technology with at least 55% of the Marks at Masters‟ Degree level and at least 10 years of experience as Assistant professor/Assistant Director/Equivalent in the Academic level 11 and above or administrative and technical experience in the area of ICT applications of at least 10 years. OR
- MCA/M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology with at least 55% marks and administrative and technical experience in the area of ICT applications of at least 15 years.
- The appointment to the post of Director (Computer Division) will be made on deputation for the period of 05 years extendable up to two years.
- The Director will also be eligible for reappointment for another term of 05 years.
- The maximum age limit in which a person can hold the post will be 62 years.
- This is in line with DoPT order of 2016 wherein deputation is allowed for 5+2 years.
For Deputy Registrar:
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed,
- 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the academic level 10 and above with experience in educational administration, or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education, or
- 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
For Public Relation Officer (PRO):
- A Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade, preferably in Journalism.
- Eight (08) years experience in Public Relations Works in the scale of pay not less than Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3, Grade Pay – 5400) preferably in University or Institutions of Higher Education, including relations with the Press and Electronic Media, preparation publicity material etc.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Distance Education Institutions.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- The application processing fee to be paid by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor it will be adjusted against any other purposes.
- After submitting the application processing fee in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button, in order to avoid double charge.
How to Apply for Ignou Jobs 2020:
- Visit on IGNOU‟s website: www.ignou.ac.in and click the link of applying for the posts of Registrar (SED), Director (Computer Division), Deputy Registrar, and PRO.
- Complete Registration process (which creates ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ for you).
- You will receive ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ through SMS and email.
- Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
- Fill the Application Form online.
- Upload your recent coloured Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 50KB in JPG format).
- Read the declaration and check the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm the details.
- Pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/-(Non-Refundable) through Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking.
- You will receive payment confirmation through SMS and email.
- Press the Next button to see the form preview.
- Take print/save your filled-in Application Form. Correction/changes, if any, on the printed application is not permitted and summarily will be rejected.
- Candidate must retain a photocopy of the complete application form along with the required documents for future reference.
- Print copy of Online application form along with copies of testimonials in support of their claim relating to qualifications, experience, caste, age, etc. duly self-attested should be sent by speed post to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Administration Division, Room No.14 Block No.7, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068 on or before 21.06.2020. The candidate should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “REGISTRAR (STUDENT EVALUATION DIVISION)”/ “DIRECTOR (COMPUTER DIVISION)”, “DEPUTY REGISTRAR”/ “PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PRO)” in bold letters on top of the envelope. In case the candidate(s) fails to submit the print copy of the online application form along with the copies of the testimonials, it will summarily be rejected.
- Candidates must read carefully the information given(By clicking on For More Information) on the official website before apply.
Job Location: New Delhi
Download information brochures for Ignou Jobs 2020:
|Name of the post||Advertisement pdf (download link)|
|Registrar (Student Evaluation Division )||Advertisement No. 57/2019/Admn.|
|Director (Computer Division)||Advertisement No. 57/2019/Admn.|
|Deputy Registrar (under direct recruitment)||Advertisement No. 57/2019/Admn.|
|Public Relation Officer (PRO) (under direct recruitment)||Advertisement No. 57/2019/Admn.|
Visit IGNOU main website here