Here you can check your Ignou Grade Card status in single click, there is not other better place to check your grade card which carries details of your theory marks as well as your assignment marks.
How to check Ignou Grade Card: Know here
- Step 1: Scroll down below and click on the applicable Course.
- Step 2: Now Select your Course Code and Enter your 9 Digit enrollment number in the next field.
- Step 3: Click on Submit
- Step 4: You see your grade card on the screen.
Note: if you see enrollment number is not valid then you might have selected wrong Course code or a mismatch enrollment number, if you have not given exam or result is not announced then also it will show you error as Invalid Enrollment number.
For BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes
All Other Programs Except for BIT/ADIT
Now you have checked your grade card and you must have some questions in your mind like, how the percentage & weightage is calculated by IGNOU, so below is the simple formula which will make you understand it easily.
IGNOU Grade Card – Section-wise Weightage
|Term end examination theory||70%|
For the Example
- Suppose a candidate scores 90 marks in TEE, then the candidate will be awarded 63 marks because your TEE weightage is 70%.
- And if a candidate scores 80 marks in assignments, then the candidate will be awarded 24 marks because your assignment weightage is 30%.
- The total marks in that subject will, therefore, be – 63+24 = 87.
- Candidates can calculate the percentage by adding marks of all the subjects and dividing it by 1200.
- IGNOU follows the following scheme to decide the final grade of the students.
IGNOU Grade Card – Grading Chart
|Letter Grade||Percentage||Qualitative level||Point Grade|
|A||80% and Above||Excellent||5|
For more question related to your grade card or weightage please write us back in the comment section below. We will try to give prompt reply on your queries.