Ignou BLIS Assignments 2020-21 PDF: Applicable for all learners doing BLIS from Ignou. Now Ignou has released the assignment for BLIS 2020-21 session. If you are looking for the latest assignment for BLIS Program, this is the right place. You may download all your BLIS subject assignments from here.
“This is compulsory to submit all your BLIS Assignments before your term-end exams. Without submitting, you would not be able to appear for the exam. So, we advise you to download the relevant Ignou BLIS Assignments from here and submit before your study centre.”
Program Code: BLIS
Program/Course Name: Bachelors of Library & Information Science
Some other Useful Links for you:
- Download Ignou BLIS Solved Assignment
- Ignou BLIS Study Materials
- Ignou Assignment Cover Page/Front Page Sample- Download
- How to score Good Marks in Ignou Assignments?
Assignment Download Links for BLIS- 2020-21 Session
Ignou BLIS Assignment 2020-21 is valid for July 2020 & January 2021 admission. Your assignment submission dates are available on your BLIS assignment papers.
Follow the links below to download Ignou BLIS Assignments.
|BLIS Assignments 2020-21 English Medium||Click to Download|
|BLIS Assignment 2020-21 Hindi Medium||Click to Download|
|For July 2020 Admission Cycle||31st March 2021|
|For January 2021 Admission Cycle||30th September 2021|
Assignment Download Links for BLIS 2019-20 Session
These are applicable for the student who has taken admission in BLIS Program for July 2019 & January 2020. Below are the links to download all BLIS Assignments in pdf.
|BLIS Assignments 2019-20 English Medium||Download here|
|BLIS Assignment 2019-20 Hindi Medium||Download here|
|For July 2019 Admission Cycle||31st March 2020|
|For January 2020 Admission Cycle||30th September 2020|
Common Instructions to Submit Ignou BLIS Assignments!
- Download your relevant BLIS Assignments from this page.
- Write the Answers in your own Handwriting.
- Each question has different marks, you need to write the answer following the word limits.
- Use A4 size papers Ruled (Lining) paper.
- Keep it in the following sequence: Ignou Assignment Cover Page– Question paper–Answer Sheet
- Staple all together like an exam answer booklet.
- Do not use plastic cover/folder.
Where to Submit Ignou Bachelors of Library & Information Science Assignment?
All students can submit Ignou BLIS Assignments to their study centre. Your study centre coordinator will accept the Bachelors of Library & Information Science Assignments for marking. Please must collect the submission receipt from your study centre. Also, you should keep a copy of the submitted BLIS assignments for future reference.
If you like this page, please share it with your friends. And in case you have any query or concern please write in the below comment box.