Ignou eBook BEGC-102 “European Classical Literature” is available now for the students. If you are a BA English Honours student, this Ignou BEGC-102 study material is for you. Instead of waiting for the physical delivery of this book from University, you should download it from here.
BEGC-102- European Classical Literature is the second book of BA English. (Check BAEGH Syllabus for further details). This is the second subject of core course BA English honours. And this is applicable in first semester students.
So’ first of all Let’s identify some essential details about Ignou BEGC-102 study material.
- Book Code/Subject Code: BEGC-102
- Subject Title/ Book Code: European Classical Literature
- Publisher: Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (IGNOU)
- Publishing Year: 2020
- ISBN: Not know as of now
- Authors/ Contributors in Ignou eBook BEGC-102: Not known as of now
- Most Importantly: Textbook for BEGC-102 includes 4 blocks and 17 units/chapters. There are 62 pages in this textbook hence it is very easy to study because the syllabus is not lengthy.
How to download Ignou BEGC-132 Study Material?
You can download “European Classical Literature” book chapter-wise. Since these are not heavy files you will get each unit in pdf quickly.
Another thing you should remember while saving the files is- keep all in a single folder so that you can find them easily when needed.
Block-1 The Iliad
- Unit-1 Approaching the Illiad, the epic and the Homeric tradition
- Unit-2 The Homeric Hero
- Unit-3 War in the Homeric Age: Honour Versus Horror
- Unit-4 Towards political ethics: moral philosophy or cultural norms
Block-2 Sophocles: Oedipus Rex
- Unit-1 Greek theatre: major playwrights
- Unit-2 Oedipus Rex: summary and analysis
- Unit-3 Oedipus Rex and Aristotle’s three unities
- Unit-4 Oedipus Rex: a classical and a modern tragedy
Block-3 Plautus: Pot of Gold
- Unit-1 Roman comedy
- Unit-2 Pot of gold-I
- Unit-3 Pot of gold-II
- Unit-4 Post of gold: critical perspectives
Block-4 Horace and Ovid
- Unit-1 Roman literature: an introduction
- Unit-2 Horace: life and works
- Unit-3 Horace: a textual analysis of satire 1: 4
- Unit-4 Ovid: life, literature, works, and Bacchus Book III
- Unit-5 Pyramus and Thisbe / Book IV and Philomela/ Book VI
So’ this was all about the BEGC-102 study material, hope you like this. Hence, we request you to recommend fybblog. Also, give us your valuable feedback in the comment box.
Check more: Ignou BAEGH Books for BA English Honours