Ignou eBook BEGC-101 “Indian Classical Literature” is available now for the students. If you are a BA English Honours student, this Ignou BEGC-101 study material is for you. Instead of waiting for the physical delivery of this book from University, you should download it from here.
Contents : Learn more about
Ignou BA (H) English Course BAEGH is a three-year undergraduate degree in English Honours. First of all, here are some essential information related to Ignou BEGC-101 study material for you.
About Ignou eBook BEGC-101
- Subject Code: BEGC-101
- Title of the Subject: Indian Classical Literature
- Authors/ Contributors to BEGC-101 Textbook: This textbook is a result of the following personalities who have contributors:
Bajaj, Richa | Prakash, Anand | Ranganathan, Balaji | Yangzom, Kalsang | Lahiri, Debosmita | Yangzon, Kalsang
- ISBN: Unkown
- Publisher: Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi.
- Publishing year: 2020
- This book consists of 4 blocks and 16 Units. Most importantly there are a total of 197 pages in Ignou eBook BEGC-101 including all units. This is a core course subject and you will get 6 credits out of this subject.
How to download Ignou eBook BEGC-101 from fybblog?
In order to download study material for BEGC-101, you should follow the instructions below-
- Check the below-given block names & units.
- Click on the download link of each block below.
- Pdf file will open after clicking on the link.
- Save it in a particular folder to find it easily later on.
Block-1 Kalidas: Abhijnana Shakuntala. (first block of BEGC-101 textbook includes the following 4 units.
- Unit-1 Indian aesthetics: an introduction
- Unit-2 Kalidasa: an overview
- Unit-3 Abhijnana Sahkuntala: textual analysis
- Unit-4 Abhijnana Shakuntalam: character analysis and critical perspective
Block-2 Vyas: Mahabharata
- # Unit-1 The Mahabharata: an overview
- $ Unit-2 The dicing from the book of the assembly hall
- # Unit- 3 The sequel to the dicing: a reading
- #Unit- 4 The temptation of Karna from the Udyog Parva
Block- 3 Sudraka: Mrichchhakatika
- $ Unit- 1 Sudraka and his play Mrichchhkatika: an introduction
- # Unit- 2 Mrichchhkatika: plot structure and analysis
- $ Unit- 3 Thematic concerns in Sudraka’s Mrichchhkatika
- # Unit- 4 Mrichchhakatika: facets of characterisation
Block- 4 Cilappatikaran
- $ Unit- 1 Sangam Literature: an introduction
- # Unit- 2 Cilappatikaran: a textual analysis
- $ Unit- 3 The divine, the human and the immortalised characters in Cilapattikar
- # Unit- 4 Akam and Puram poetry in Cilapattikaramam
So’ this was about Ignou BEGC-101 study material.
Similarly, you can download more Ignou BA English Honours Book here.
We try our best to provide free e-books and study material as early as possible. therefore we would like you to share your valuable comments in the comment box below.