Indira Gandhi National Open University: IGNOU has started the admission process for Jan 2020 session for more than 150 Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs. Those interested to apply for this session can visit the official website of IGNOU.
Students enrolled under Jan 2020 session will be eligible for the exam by Dec 2020, and the result will be declared by next year Feb-Mar 2021.
Courses you can apply for:
Online Application Mode: Master of Commerce-MCO, MCA- Master of Computer Application, Master of Science (Food and Nutrition), MA Rural Development, MTTM- Master in Travel and Tour Management, MA-English, MA-Hindi, Master of Social Work, Master of Social Work (Counselling), MA Economics, MA Psychology, MA History, BLIS-Bachelors in Library Science, MLIS-Masters in Library Science, MA-Sociology, MA in Gender and Development Studies, MA-Adult Education, MA-Distance Education, MA in Translation, MA-Political Science.
Courses Under Offline Admission Mode: MA-Education, MCOM F&T , MCOM BP&CG, MCOM (MA & FS) ICAOI etc.
How to Apply for IGNOU Jan 2010 Admission:
- First of All Visit Official Website ignou.ac.in or Click here
- On this Page you will See Apply for Fresh Admission- Click on that link
- You need to fill out the details and Create your User Name and password for Future Reference.
- Now Once you are registered you can select your course and proceed for online admission.
- Submit the Requirement Documents
- Pay Requisite Fee online.
- Don’t forget to save the confirmation page and Confirmation Reference number
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scan copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scan Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
This was all about Ignou Admission Process 2020, Jan Session. please share your valuable opinion about this post in the below comment box.