Are you looking for NIOS TMA for class 10th (Secondary)? Here is the one-stop solution for all your NIOS TMA, here you can download each subject Tutor marks assignments means TMA for Class 1oth, Session 2019-20.
Contents : Learn more about
TMA is a short form for Tutor Marks Assignment. every student who is studying secondary and Sr. Secondary needs to submit NIOS TMA. And these NIOS TMA carry 30% weightage in your total marks. If you do it nicely with the good presentation you can score well. You need to submit NIOS TMA Class 10th before your exams.
2019-20 tutor marks assignments are applicable for NIOS students appearing in April/May 2020 & Oct/Nov 2020 exams. In order to download the assignment, you need to click on the subjects mentioned below. Once you click on the link, a pdf file will be downloaded which you can save it.
Last Date of Submission:
31 January 2020 : for April/May 2020 Exam
30 July 2020 : for Oct/Nov 2020 Exam
Download NIOS TMA for Secondary 10th Class: Hindi Medium & English Medium
Below are the subject Codes and links you can simply click and download the required TMA for Secondary class (10th). You should submit assignments for all subjects opted for.
Regional Language Subject TMA for Class 10th (Secondary)
|Bengali (203)||Marathi (204)||Telugu (205)||Gujarati (207)|
|Kannada (208)||Punjabi (210)||Assamme (228)||Malyalam (232)|
|Odiya (233)||Arabic (235)||Persion (236)||Tamil (237)|
Secondary Assignments in Regional Medium – 2019-20
- Assignment of all the Subject in Telugu Medium
- # Assignment of Telugu medium (subject Code-211,216,222)
- Assignment of all the Subject in Tamil Medium
- # Assignment of all the Subject in Odia Medium
- Assignment of all the Subject in Marathi Medium
- # Assignment of all the Subject in Malayalam Medium
NIOS TMA Preparation Guideline
please note the following points before going to attempt your assignment question for class 10th.
- Please read the instructions carefully that is on the TMA question paper.
- Attempt all the questions in your own handwriting.
- Please do not copy word to word from the given NIOS Study Materials.
- Prepare your answers in A4 size ruled paper sheet.
- Attach a proper Assignment cover page on the top of every subject assignment.
- Also, include question paper next to cover page.
- Also, print TMA Receipt and fill it, once you submit at your study centre they will stamp your receipt. This will be record proof for your submission.