Know here Complete process of Ignou for Fresh Admission, Re-Registration, Registration for Exam and Registration for Convocation or Degree Certificate.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is the most favorite destination for most of the students who want to do a course under distance mode, on this page you will get the complete guidance about online admission procedure of the University.
IGNOU is world’s largest open University and now it has built seamless online process for everything. So lets discuss here-
IGNOU Fresh Admission: Know how to Apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Ignou.ac.in and click on Register Button on top menu and select fresh admissions- or directly click here: Ignou Fresh Admission Apply Link
- Step 2: Click on New User – “Register yourself” and fill the basic details and Create user name and password
- Step 3: After Registration login to your profile using the username and password, Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). These include:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 100 KB)
- Step 4: Choose the course, fill the application form and pay the enrollment fee to complete the application process
- Step 5: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future use
IGNOU Re-Registration: Know Complete Process
- Step 1: Visit Official Ignou Website & click on the “Register Online” button on top menu- Select Re-Registration. Or Go to this link Directly- https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/
- Step 2: Look at the right side and click on “Apply Online Re-Registration form“.
- Step 3: Here you need to select your Program Code- Enter Enrollment Number- Put Security code given there and Click Submit.
- Step 4: Now is will show your details and you can select Year applicable to you and proceed for payment.
- Step 5: Once Payment done, take a print of keep screenshot for future reference.
Register for Ignou Exam: Know How to pay Exam Fee Online.
- Step 1: Click on the link http://exam.ignou.ac.in/
- Step 2: Read the Instructions mentioned on the top including last date of for filling exam form and fee payment.
- Step 3: Click on check box in Declaration Section.
- Step 4: Now Click on “Proceed to Fill Examination form” this will show you the current exam session for which you are paying fees for.
- Step 5: Now Select your program code- Enter Enrollment Number- Select Payment Mode and Click Submit.
- Step 6: Now your exam form will open, you can select your subjects and proceed to pay the fees.
- Once Payment Done Please take screenshot or print the receipt.
After 48 hours of payment you can check your examination fee payment status using the following link blow- Just click on the link below and enter your Enrollment Number to see the status-
You just need to Enter your Enrollment after clicking above link and see the status.
Ignou Entrance Exam: Know how to apply for Ignou Entrance Exam
Some of the Ignou Courses likes B.Ed. , MBA, M.Phil. and other professional courses required to clear entrance exam first, then only you can apply for the admission. Here is the process to Register for Ignou Entrance Exam
- Step 1: Click on the below suitable options
- Step 2: Once you click on the above desired options you will see the page will open- Now Select “Register Yourself”
- Step 3: Now fill out all your information required there, pay the required fee online and Done.
- Step 4: Now you are eligible for participating in the selected entrance exam.
Apply for Ignou Convocation: Apply for Ignou Degree Certificate from here
If you have complete your course from Ignou and cleared all the exams then you can apply online for your degree certification which is also known as Convocation.
How to apply for Ignou Convocation/Degree Certificate?
- Step 1: Click the following Link- https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/convregistration/
- Step 2: Read the Instructions and Click on the button “Click Here to Register”
- Step 3: Now Fill out the details there and Pay Rs.600 Convocation Fee online. Your request will be registered.
- Step 4: Must take Confirmation Message and take screenshot for future reference.
Anymore questions related to Registration for Ignou Exams, please ask in the comment below, we will try to respond all your queries in the comment box