Download Ignou Hall Ticket for Current Exams from Here.
Ignou has two major exam
schedules which is known as TEE (Term End Exam), These TEE are held twice a
year one in June and another in December month of every year. Here on this page
we have given option to download Ignou hall ticket for all the current exams scheduled
to be held in sometime.
Please note that apart from term end exams there several other exams also taken by Ignou through the year like entrance exam for B.Ed., Entrance Exams for MBA known as Openmat and some other certificate course or vocational courses or re-exam as well. This is very simple to download Ignou hall ticket (Exam Admit Card) from this website and these are the information which are genuine and updated as per the official website of the Ignou.
Note: Ignou University announce the Admit Card or Exam Hall Ticket before 10 to 20 days of the exam start date as per the schedule, So if you don’t see the latest exam hall ticket link you need not to worry at all, you are suggested to wait and keep a frequent check here and once it is announced you will see the link active here to download.
Process to Download the Ignou Hall Ticket:
- First of all, click on the desired link given below for different exam hall tickets.
- It will open new page and ask three details from you.
- Enter your ENROLLMENT NUMBER, Then Select your PROGRAM CODE from the Dropdown and Click on SUBMIT button.
- Now its Done you Hall ticket will be showing on your screen; you can save this for future reference and take printout to carry at exam centre on the day of your exam. This is the entry pass to your examination hall.
Important to Check after Downloading Ignou Hall Ticket:
Immediately after downloading your hall ticket after you need to check the credential printed on it, like your name, Course, or any subject is missing you need to visit your study centre or regional centre immediately and get the necessary correction done. Please note that there is no online correction service is available so you should visit your centre without wasting time.
List of Documents/Proof required along with IGNOU Admit Card?
Second thing which is also very important is – You need to read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and carry the required original ID Proof along with your admit card printout. Admit card or Hall ticket is valid with original ID as mentioned on your hall ticket. Candidates appearing for the IGNOU Entrance Exam has to carry a valid ID proof along with the IGNOU Admit Card. Valid ID proof accepted are as below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- ID Card issued by Govt. Agencies
Download Ignou Hall Ticket/Admit Card from the Below Given Link:
Updated on 04 Apr, 2019
- Admit Card for Ph.D/M.Phil. Entrance Test- July 2019
- Hall Tickets for OPENMAT XLV Entrance Test
- Hall Ticket for DELED TEE (For Tripura Region only)
- Hall Tickets for B.Ed Entrance for January 2019
- Hall Tickets for OPENMAT XVIV Entranc for January 2019
- Hall Ticket for December 2018 Term End Examination (New)
- Hall Ticket for June 2018 Term End Examination
- Revised Hall Tickets for FHD-02 Term End Exam December 2017
- Hall Tickets for Term End Exam December 2017
- Attendance List for Term End Examination December 2017
- Hall Tickets for RE CONDUCT of Term End Exam June 2017 (New)
- Attendance List for RE CONDUCT of Term End Examination June 2017 (New)
- Hall Tickets for Term End Exam June 2017 (server-I)
- Hall Tickets for Term End Exam June 2017 (server-II)
- Attendance List for Term End Examination June 2017
- Hall Tickets for Term End Exam December 2016
- Attendance List for Term End Examination December 2016
- Hall Tickets for Term End Exam June 2016
- Attendance List for June-2016 Term End Examination
- Hall Tickets for Term End Exam December 2015
- Attendance list for TEE 2015